Monday, January 3, 2011

Moral of the Story

A few days ago, while flipping through a more recent issue of InStyle, I stumbled upon the most beautiful thing my eyes had ever seen. It was this dress:
I realize that this little Chanel Couture number costs more than I make in a year and I have nowhere to wear it at all because I sit at a desk all day and usually come to work with no makeup on and some hoodie found on my bedroom floor. The thing is, Cinderella was basically a maid who was covered in soot all day and she wound up at a ball wearing a pretty dress and glass shoes. GLASS SHOES! Did I mention that she marries a prince in the end? (sorry if I just spoiled the story for anyone) What I have taken away from this classic tale is that once a woman can obtain one expensive outfit she can then obtain a man who can buy her even more expensive outfits. Also, true love, obviously.
xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment