Friday, January 28, 2011

Little Purses, Who Knew?

Let's talk about little purses, real quick. But before we do that, we need to address something else. Should there be a comma in that first sentence? What about the second sentence? This stresses me out. And while we're on the subject, is that how you spell comma? It has to be. Otherwise we'd be talking about comas, which are both depressing and irrelevant. 

-- Moving forward, (or backward, really) did you know that little purses are the next big thing? I didn't really either but then my roommate Wendolyn came home from Spain with one of these for me, and she said that everyone is Spain has one. So therefore, I think its safe to assume that they are the next big thing. In fact, go and throw away every big purse you own. Chop-Chop!

Here is some photographic evidence to prove my little purse theory:






                                           See? I told you.

I will admit that the clutch doesn't really count because they are always small. However, I really like this particular clutch and so there it is. Also, check out all of the little purses happening at JCrew right now. And more importantly: if you just can't bring yourself to throw out all of your big purses yourself, send them to me and I will make sure they are taken care of.

Don't mention it,
Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment