Monday, January 17, 2011

Celebrate Regular Times, Come on.

I believe it was the late philosopher Jillian Michael's who once said: "Never be afraid of trying something new.." and then she probably went on to say something about reaching for the stars and I tuned out. But anyway, on Friday I did something new- something that many of you never thought would happen. I opened a savings account! Ta-da! So, in honor of my brand new savings account, here are some celebratory things I bought this weekend:
                                Seryn Sofft shoes: 30 celebratory dollars

                                   J Brand Jeans: 20 celebratory dollars

  Random Tank Without a Cause: 14 celebratory dollars

 
                              Big Apple Red manicure: 12 celebratory dollars.

I don't want to talk about it.
Mandi

1 comment: