Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Express Not Repress!"

Well: I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I have discovered a new all-time favorite movie, the bad news is that it came out in 1995, and I'm just now getting around to watching it. And no, it is not some indie flick that I happened upon while digging through piles of documentaries in some hole-in-the-wall bookstore downtown. Actually, it's something much less cool, and a chick flick at that. It's French Kiss, actually, and you can stop your hating this instant!

I can't even tell you how much I love Meg Ryan- or at least the 90's version of her. I mean come on, those facial expressions? She makes me laugh so hardily it's obnoxious. My poor roommates have to suffer through two hours of piercing laughter every time I watch this- which has been way more than is acceptable in recent events. Anyway, it's funny to see Meg's frump-tastic 90's outfits showing up again now. Cuh-learly, fashion designers love this movie too. So who's judging now? Hm?







ciao!
Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment