Monday, January 24, 2011

The Bike-Spiracy

 While I have not hidden my affection for Mr. Satorialist here on the Superfish blog, something has come to my attention which I feel needs to be addressed. Everyonewhoisanyone knows that if you have a nice bike your cool factor goes up exactly 10 notches. We also know that it goes up even higher if your bike has something special about it, like a basket or a little bell thingy.

Additionally, if you can manage to ride your bike downtown and put fresh-baked bread and/or flowers in your bike basket, then you have officially increased your cool factor by 20! Furthermore, if you are wearing a hat that you bought for a really expensive price, or that you found at a thrift store, while you are riding your bike with your bread and flowers in your basket, and you are ringing your bell thingy periodically as you ride, then you are up to 30 my friend! Not to mention, your score doubles automatically if you live in Europe while all of this is happening.

Which brings us to my next point. I see where Mr. Satorialist is going with this whole bike thing. I really do. However, there is no way that these ladies, no matter how fashionable they are, could be riding these bikes in those shoes! This is a bike-spiracy!

In life we must learn to call a spade a spade, and a conspiracy a bike-spiracy. Do I dare suggest that these pictures aren't as candid as one might have been lead to believe? I do dare and I do suggest!





                                         Yeah right, Olivia!
Sincerely,
Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment