Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Real Zooey D

Today I came across this new video by She & Him....

She & Him - Don't Look Back from Merge Records on Vimeo.
and I found myself INCREDIBLY jealous of Zooey Deschanel.
First of all she has the most awesome bangs...

Secondly, she can pull of some killer red lipstick like nobody's business...




Third off, she is married to Ben Gibbard, lead sing of one of my all time favorite bands, Death Cab For Cutie...


Fourth of all, she is Katy Perry's secret twin....
(it's uncanny, isn't it?)  
I think it is not so much that I am jealous of Zooey D. but I think she is someone that I try to emulate from day to day in style. When it comes right down to it she is absolutely adorable. (I have tried to emulate her in my singing voice, but let's just say the phrase "can't carry a tune in a bucket" comes to mind.)


xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment