Friday, January 14, 2011

El Presidente

Do you guys remember Quinn?
Not this Quinn...

 (we do love Glee though, because really, who doesn't?)
I am talking about this Quinn...
 Remember Daria? That show was so awesome. Except I had to watch it in secret because I was not allowed to watch MTV. I blame this on Chuck Swindoll and his influence on my parents. Although if I had children there is no way I would ever let them watch Jersey Shore. (sidenote: just got this today on FourSquare, hilarious.)
I forgive you, Mom and Dad.
I bring up Quinn because she was president of the fashion club and today after checking out The Sartorialist I felt like I should be president of the fashion club. Here is why....
 Please note the girl's shoes in this photo.


Now here is a photo of the shoes I was wearing today....
I think this pretty much sums it up. I feel so awesome today.
xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment