Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's in a Comment?

Well, guys. I have a small issue I want to address, and that issue is with you: Silent Reader. You know who you are. You read this blog, you laugh, you cry, you grow a little, and then you leave without even saying hello. You might not eat and run, but you certainly read and run!

 Don't even think for a second that we don't know you've been here. Using and abusing us, basically. I mean seriously, is a simple, "OMG. You girls are soo funny and awesome and fashionable and popular and cool! Especially you Mandi!" so much to ask? IS IT? (Don't tell Shanna I said that.)

I implore you, silent reader, to make yourself known. I believe it was Noah & The Whale, (not to be confused with the real Noah) (or the real Whale) who said, "If you give a little love, you can get a little love of your own." Well, this is your chance, friend. If you comment on our blog, we will love you eternally.

In closing, I would like to recite a poem that I wrote, which is aptly titled, Comments.

 *ahem*

Comments, comments,
They are so nice,
They are even cooler,
Than vanillia ice (ice baby.)
What?
I don't know,
But the thing of it is,
If you leave comments,
You are: The Shiz.

yours truly,
Mandi Dickinson

5 comments:

  1. OMG. You girls are soo funny and awesome and fashionable and popular and cool! Especially you Mandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi....guilty as charged! And you are witty, fashionable, cool and a whole bunch of other adjectives! You definitely make my days fun by reading your tweets and posts!

    ReplyDelete