A true story is that Mandi is insanely jealous of my hair because it is so shiny and beautiful. Today I will reveal to everyone the secret of my success (also a great Michael J. Fox movie).
1. I am a huge devotee to Redken products. Their all soft shampoo and conditioner is wonderful. It smells so good you could eat it and makes your hair incredibly soft.
2. Redken Satinwear Blow Dry Lotion is great! I use a couple pumps and distribute it into my damp hair before I blow dry. It helps protect your locks from the harsh heat of your blow dryer and straightener.
3. Moroccan Oil. I cannot say enough good things about this stuff. It smells awesome, it cuts your blow dry time by 25% and is a miracle for hair. This stuff ain't cheap, but you only need to use a teeny tiny amount so a bottle will last you a really long time. Put a little on the ends of your hair before drying.
4. Aveda Volumizing Tonic. I used to sacrifice volume in my hair for the sake of shiny hair. No more! I flip my head upside down and apply this stuff to my roots before blow drying.
5. Psssst! Dry Shampoos is the shiz. I have tried a ton of other dry shampoos and for the price I say this is the best deal. it is only like $3 at CVS and works like a charm. Use between washing your hair. You will thank me later.
Normally I let my hair air dry for about 15-20 minutes then finish off using a blow dryer and a paddle brush. Then I use a straightener and finish it off. Then I look and the mirror and admire.
This is what I recommend. Go forth and buy some products.